Pay: $18 – $50 an hour based on experience
Schedule: Part-time & Full-time positions available
Experience: 2 Years Carpentry or Construction Experience
Education: No Requirements
Raven Construction Inc is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Responsibilities include estimating, project management, managing client relationships, scheduling, creative problem-solving and overall budget management.
Raven Construction Inc. is a Native American and Woman owned design build construction firm, specializing in helping small businesses and non-profit organizations. Our mission is to empower our local communities through our work and believe the success of that mission is dependent on the success of our employees. We work toward greater transparency and inclusion for people who are underrepresented in the construction field, both as workers and organizations. Joining our team means joining a fun, energetic group with a passion for doing the right thing.
- Construction Experience and Skills
- Driven go-getter with a natural sense of urgency
- Good Communication Skills including being Courteous, Approachable and Responsible
- Attention to Detail and Keeping an Organized, Clean, Safe Jobsite
- Dependable Transportation and Driver’s License (required)
- Be able to Read Plans and Anticipate Daily Requirements
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs and Operate Tools Safely
- On Time, Honest, Reliable and Hard-Working Team Player
- Career opportunities for advancement
- Certification and Training Opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
- Other Benefits available dependent on work experience
Interested candidates please send resume to Nancy@ravenci.com to set up an interview.